How Many Years Are Continuing Education Courses Valid For Real Estate?
All salespeople and brokers renewing their active status must complete the 36 hours of continuing education courses listed below by December 31st of the renewal year.
It must be renewed every three (3) years, and each course must be at least six (6) months old to remain valid.
Additionally, brokers may not be licensed in California unless they have completed the required 40 hours of continuing education. Brokers must pass the state’s real property exam and give evidence of their continuing education.
Is Commercial Real Estate A Good Career?
Given the greater fees received on larger buildings, commercial real estate sales can be a lucrative career option.
Simultaneously, commercial activity is seen as a more challenging terrain than marketing residential real estate.
The commercial market is more complex, and deals tend to be larger in value. Furthermore, commercial sales take longer, and more time and effort are required to sell the property.
What Is The Best Website For Real Estate Agents?
Top agents and brokerages use all the major internet marketing businesses to help their potential, and current customers see them. The best real estate websites of 2022 are Best Overall:
Zillow, Most Accurate: Realtor.com, Best Mobile App: Trulia, Best for Foreclosures: Foreclosure.com, Best for Renting: Apartments.com, Best for “For Sale By Owner”: FSBO.com, and Best for Heroes: Homes for Heroes.
The best real estate website is Zillow, which has a wide variety of tools for real estate professionals.
The site has the largest number of houses for sale in every area, and Zillow also offers the most up-to-date MLS listings available online.
Additionally, you can search for realtors who specialize in specific areas, view the homes they have listed and that they are currently selling, find information on escrow companies that are trusted by their clients, and even request a quote from Realtor.com’s top housing expert.
- Most Accurate Real Estate Search: Realtor.com- This site is the most accurate real estate search engine out there, as it uses data from the multiple listing service (MLS).
Realtor.com also offers a mobile app that features an easy-to-use map with property listings and can be used to search for homes in any country area.
- Best Mobile App: Trulia- Trulia is the website to use if you are looking for a real estate agent. The app offers you a searchable map with listings, statistics, and the latest news about real estate.
- Best Foreclosures: Foreclosure.com- Find foreclosure homes for sale in your area by searching this site. Using their interactive tools, you can also search for foreclosures based on ZIP code or city of residence.
- Best Renting: Apartments.com- Apartments allow customers to view and compare hundreds of apartments in their proximity in minutes and request more information on a particular property from one of the helpful staff members available through their live chat function.
- Best FSBO: FSBO.com- Do it yourself real estate! This site offers a wide variety of resources for customers looking to sell their homes, including how-to videos, articles, and tips on staging and pricing their homes. You can also use the site to find a real estate agent.
- Best For Heroes: HomesforHeroes.com- Homes for Heroes is the place to go if you are looking for military or first responders’ discounts on real estate in your area. All you need is proof of service, and you’re ready to start benefiting from this organization’s discounts on homes.
How Do I Leave A Review For A Real Estate Agent?
The best way to find a real estate agent is through referral, and the best way to refer and review agents is through social media. Studies show that an overwhelming amount of home buyers today search for information on real estate agents using social media.
If a friend or family member has recently bought or sold their home, ask them how they found their realtor and if they would recommend them to you. If yes, use social media to leave them a nice review.
You can also leave a review for your current or past realtors by visiting any of their listings on Realtor.com. When you view a listing, you can find a link that says, “Rate this agent.” Click on the button and give your realtor a review.